Thank you for your interest in Mount Sinai Fertility. We welcome the opportunity to assist you on your journey.
Before you can become a patient, we must receive a referral from your health care provider. Download our Physician Referral Form and have them complete and fax the completed form. Once we receive your referral, we will contact you within 5 business days to confirm your referral and gather some additional information.
Completed forms can be faxed to 416-586-4648.
Egg Freezing Referrals
Physician referrals are not required for egg freezing consultations. Click the button below to request a consultation with a Nurse Practitioner.
What are the steps involved?
Arrange your first appointment in four easy steps:
Visit your primary health care provider with a Patient Referral Form.
Ask your health care provider to fill out the referral form and fax to Mount Sinai Fertility at 416-586-4686Click here to access referral form
Expect a confirmation call from us within five (5) business days of us receiving your referral.
Recieve a call from us to arrange your first appointment.
Patient referral form
Your Patient Referral Form must include:
Health Care Provider's Info
Referring health care provider’s OHIP billing number, phone number and fax number.
Complete patient and partner(s) information, if applicable.
Reason for referral and any relevant information or results.
Locations and REI specialists
Please note the following:
- Mount Sinai Fertility has six Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility Specialists (REI) working out of three locations. Select your preferred location and REI Specialist on your referral form; if you don’t have a preference we will assign you to the first available specialist.
- Oncology referrals are processed on an urgent basis (typically within 24 to 48 hours).
Mount Sinai Fertility Clinic Toronto
- 250 Dundas Avenue West, Unit 700
Dr. Crystal Chan
Dr. Ellen Greenblatt
Dr. Claire Jones
Dr. Kimberly Liu
Dr. Heather Shapiro
Mount Sinai Fertility Clinic North York
- 2 Sheppard Ave East, Suite 430
Mount Sinai Fertility Clinic Vaughan
- 9600 Bathurst Street, Suite 300
Dr. Claire Jones
Mount Sinai Fertility Clinic Mississauga
800 Southdown Road, Unit A4
Dr. Miguel Russo
Note on wait times for IVF funding through the Ontario Fertility Program:
- Wait times for new patient appointments may vary. The Ontario Fertility Program provides funding for In-vitro fertilization (IVF) and intrauterine insemination (IUI). The funding program is limited and therefore there may be wait times associated with accessing funded fertility services.
- The wait time for a funded IVF cycle may be between 10 – 12 months.
- There are no wait times for non-funded fertility services.
If you have any questions about our referral process or the status of your referral, please contact our Referral Coordinator at 416-586-4800 ext. 2778 or [email protected]