Holiday Scheduling – December 23, 2021 – January 5, 2022
To Our Valued Patients,
Mount Sinai Fertility will be reducing services over the holiday period at all of our locations. Please see below for site specific closures and how this may affect you.
Downtown – 250 Dundas St W.
This location will be open. Please note, however, that on December 25th, 26th and January 1st the clinic will be open for urgent Cycle Monitoring only.
This location will be closed from December 24th – January 4th inclusive and will re-open for Cycle Monitoring on January 5th, 2022.
This location will be closed from December 24th – January 3rd inclusive and will re-open for Cycle Monitoring on January 4th, 2022.
How does this affect you?
IUI Cycle Monitoring:
- There will be no IUIs on December 25th, 26th and January 1st. Patients have the option to continue with the cycle knowing there is a risk that the IUI could not be performed if the procedure were to fall on one of these dates. If applicable, cycles may be converted to intercourse cycles.
The Following Procedures will not be occurring from December 23 to January 3rd inclusive.
- IVF Cycle with or without PGT
- Frozen Embryo Transfer
- Elective Egg Freezing
Sonohystergrams and Office Hysteroscopy appointments:
- These procedures will be offered on select dates, please contact the nursing team for more information.
- Obstetrical Ultrasounds will be offered on select dates at the Downtown location only during the slowdown period.
- The Pharmacy will be open with modified hours on December 25th, 26th, and January 1st.
If you are unsure of your treatment cycle and wish to know how these dates will affect you, please call the nursing team at 416-586-4748. If one of our nurses is not available, please leave a message with your full name and date of birth and we will call you back as soon as possible.
A Message to Our Oncology Patients: Our clinic will be accepting urgent oncology referrals throughout the holiday period. Please note, there will be no Oncology Sperm Banking appointments on December 25th, 26th or January 1st.